Custom Search

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Breakfast Buffet @ L'Fisher Hotel

I am not really fond of L'Fisher's Breakfast buffet. The choices are limited and it doesn't taste "over the top". However, today is an exception.

Your highness, his bodyguard and myself met up at the "Ripples" Restaurant of L'Fisher Hotel here in Bacolod City (Philippines). Their staff were very attentive and alert. Then, it crossed my mind - Is it because I am with your highness? If I were alone, will they treat me the same? Hmmm... that's a different topic all on it's own.



They have their fruit station which displays fruits in season. I was happy because the pineapples were sweet. Beside the fruit station are the fruit juices, which unfortunately, I was not able to take photos of. But I think there were only two choices: Pineapple or Orange.


There's the Omelette section with choices of onion, tomatoes, cheese, mushroom & ham or a combination of any. I had Cheese, mushrooms and ham.


Then you have the cereals area and a selection of bread and jams. Did I mention that you can also request for waffles? Belgian Waffles - Yes, the square ones!


Further down are the main dishes: They had the classic arroz caldo (porridge), Boneless Bangus (Milkfish), Boneless chicken in chili sauce, Beef tips and rice.

Surprisingly, the food was good. I had a little of every dish and I was happy! And best of all it is soooo bloody affordable! It's Php269.00 per plate! If you plan to have breakfast buffet at L'fisher and would want to know their menu for the day, please call them at:+6334-4333731-39.

And here's the address:
14th Lacson St., Bacolod City
Negros Occidental , Philippines 6100

4 comments:

  1. maaaan...reading this made me feel hungry!!!
    thanks for posting this joe!
    i love that you take pictures of everything!!! Makes me feel like i'm in it too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. baratooooo lang! gutom ko!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yez bala chay. Super cheap! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete