Custom Search

Friday, January 1, 2010

Bora Vacation: Day 2

I set the alarm at 8:00AM on our second day. We plan to have breakfast at the restaurant of the resort then head off to the beachfront and sun bathe.

We woke up early! At 7:15am we were up and about; did our morning rituals and off to the resort. I had a Filipino Breakfast (Longanisa) while Audie had American. While waiting for our food to arrive, Your Highness passed by and joined us for Breakfast. How ironic. Your Highness arrived 15 minutes late, yet his food arrived 10 minutes early. Just notice how BAD customer service is in the PH. I was kidding him that for the following days to come I am going to wear a mask of his face before I'll order so that they'll expedite their service. Customer Experience Management Training is required here ASAP!

Table for two???


After breakfast, your highness needed some sleeping hours while we headed off to the beach. It's swimming/sun bathing time!

Mama J's Hawaiian Tropic Sun Tanning lotion came in handy! So, we wasted no time and rubbed it all over our body. We spent about two hours bathing - swimming then bathe again. Swam again. Enough of the sun exposure for the day. We head off to station 3. Along the way, we were enticed by "Fruits In Ice Cream". Who can resist ice cream?

Audie had cookies & cream and choco mint while I had butter scotch & pistachio:



We went as far as Con-con colony (Carlo, remember Con-con colony?). There's this beautiful resort owned by the Cojuangcos (I hope I got my info correct) called Aysia. Here's the Oceanfront of the resort: Beautiful! I think those benches were made by world reknowned designer from Cebu, kenneth Cobonpue (Please people, correct me if i am wrong!):


Going back, we made a quick stop at Tree House, an Italian Restaurant in Station 3. I miss their pizza. I think they have one of the best pizzas in Bora.



We ordered Fruti De Mare: look at the generous portion of mozarella! YUM!


Going back to Casa Pilar, we heard somebody doing the "pssst" sound. It was your highness! They were seated on the open area of the resort's restaurant. We joined. Made chika with Romy and Mike until we ended up ordering lunch at around 2:00pm. Queen of Milan demands to have inihaw na pusit, inihaw na baboy at sinigang na isda. And who can deny the request of a queen? NO ONE! hahahahaha! Their friends from Italy joined - Fabrizio and Ronaldo ex-lovers turned friends.



I ordered Ripe Mango Shake. To my dismay, my ripe mango shake tasted like green mango! I find this ironic since Boracay is close to Guimaras and Guimaras is noted for their very sweet ripe mangoes. This is a downer. Blah!


After lunch, we ended up sun bathing again for another hour. hmm... and i thought i already had enough sun for the day.

At around 4pm we headed to Budget Mart at D'Mall to meet up with "fugitive cousin". "Fugitive cuz" works at a travel agency in Bora. We catched up on a few things (private) and told him that I wanted to visit M. Pat. Sad to say, M. Pat was quite busy because of the Holiday and her casitas are fully booked.

Before heading back to the resort, i stopped by a grocery store to buy the vaseline intensive care lotion of your highness and saw this famous crepe store from Japan:


How can I resist? Tell me!



We were quite tired by this time. As soon as we got to our room, we had a long warm bath and slept until 8pm. And it's call time. We can hear Mr. Driver (bodyguard/driver/PA) of Your Highness knocking at our door informing us of our assembly time and that everyone is heading to DOS MESTIZOS - A Spanish Restaurant for dinner.


We had Tapas (Callos, Chorizo, Salpicao). I only took photo of the Chorizo. The tables were quite wide. I felt like a hobbit:


And their famous Paella:


Opppss! Plus Two carafe of Sangria which i forgot to take photos. We thought it was totally pricey/exorbitant. We paid close to Php8,000.00 for nine persons. Well not us, Your Highness. But still....

After dinner we headed to Aria for coffee and dessert. I was to full to order anything not to mention the fact that I don't drink coffee. The entire gang ordered coffee of different flavors and sizes. Enjoyed the stories of New Acquaintances and ConGen. No Dull moment when ConGen is around, i swear. I can't stop laughing when he cracks a joke.

Ronaldo, ConGen, Fabrizio:


JB and Audie: Audie, na co-confuse na ang mga tao sa 'yo! hahahaha:


Aria is closing and we were suppose to transfer to Hey Jude but it was too crowded. The gang went on their separate ways. We went home and slept. Looking forward to a sunnier day 3.

1 comment:

  1. gwapa bala sa imo nong audie - sherwin

    ReplyDelete