Custom Search

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Biking in Paris & THAT LV Bag!

When you're in Paris, your trip will never be complete without experiencing riding a bike around town. You can rent a bike almost anywhere and everywhere.

Here Louie is trying to figure out how to pay for our bike rentals. If I'm not mistaken, you can rent a bike for 1 euro and as long as you don't exceed two hours and will be able to find a "slot" to return it either on the same location or somewhere else, you will not be charged. You may use your debit/credit card to rent.


Here are some of the bikes for rent. Each one is parked in a "slot".


This is my rented bike. Once paid you can pull the bike out of the slot. These "slots" are scattered all over Paris, I should say. If you find one in less than two hours and slide back your bike in, your credit card will not be charged. It's free!


Here I am in front of the Invalides (that's where Napoleon was burried) pretending that I'm no amateur to this. Ha! Imagine you riding a bike on a highway with all the cars, buses and trucks a centimeter away from you speeding like their on a drag race. It's not funny. I can feel my armpits and the sole of my feet sweating from stress! Nonetheless, the experience was worthwhile.


After our "stressful" exercise, it's time to have lunch. Returned our bikes and headed to Leon's. Louie all smiles upon hearing food. THAT is music to his ears. :)


It's mussels for lunch... contemplating on what to order...


YUM! The price of this dish can already buy one sack of greenshells in the Philippines!


My sister's fave, Pomme frites!


After lunch, we needed to walk to lose some fats and saw an "auto display". I HEART this! Is this a Toyota I.Q. or something? I want one! :)


After more walking and talking, we saw the flagship of the LV Store! Tada!


Cousin dearest sent me money to buy her an LV bag. She's a baghag, I swear!


Can anyone guess what I bought for her? I meant what she asked me to buy her.


It's a GM Neverfull LV Bag - Stephen Sprouse Collection in Orange. She wanted yellow green but it was no longer available. Imagine! Not just in Paris but ALL over the world. Too bad she has to settle with this one. Hahahahaha!


That's all for now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment