Custom Search

Sunday, September 6, 2009

MALAS: 3 strikes!!!

Malas #1:
Audie and I woke up at 8:00AM to go to PAL Office (Old Airport - Bacolod). When we arrive at PAL we were advised by the guard on duty to proceed to Silay since they are experiencing "Low Voltage" since yesterday. The guard advised me to go to any Travel Agency to purchase my ticket at first. I told him that I will use my MILES to purchase my Ticket. Then, he insisted that I have to go to Silay Airport since they are waiting for CENECO to arrive and fix the issue and don't know as to when it will be fixed. We obliged. We went to Silay Airport only to find out that they can't process it because they don't have a copier machine. So the ticketing agent ended up reserving my flight instead. I will make another trip to PAL Office to purchase the ticket. Good Thing I have up until Sept. 22 at 12 noon. GooosssssHhhhhhh....

Malas #2:
On our way back to Bacolod, We passed by Robinsons because I needed to do some "banking" transactions only to figure out that they are CLOSED today - IT'S A SPECIAL NON-WORKING HOLIDAY!!! GGGGggrrrrRRRr.........

Finally....

Malas #3:
So we ended up roaming around Robinsons Mall until 10:30AM. We left at exactly 10:30AM and went straight to MENDEZ Dental Clinic for my SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT. I made the appointment earlier this week and was advised by their Secretary that my appointment is at 11:00AM today.

We arrived at 10:50AM, just in time for my SCHEDULED 11:00AM appointment only to find out that there were Patients who were LATE for their appointments and are suppose to be ahead of me. And they were accommodated first. I had to wait for 45 minutes!!! It may be OK for others to wait that long if you've got nothing planned for the day. I'm getting annoyed. Then my turn came. I was prepped by the Doctor's assistant and had to wait another 5 mins or so until she came. The Propylaxis lasted only for 10mins but it was good. The Doctor was really nice. At least, it ended my malas moments with a smile.

2 comments:

  1. On our way back to Bacolod, We passed by Robinsons because I needed to do some "banking" transactions only to figure out that they are CLOSED today - IT'S A SPECIAL NON-WORKING HOLIDAY!!! GGGGggrrrrRRRr.........

    HAY NATABO NA NI SA AKON. TIKALON KO MAG BAYAD BILLS KO SA BANK PAG-ABOT KO HAMBALAN KO SANG GUARD : "Close kami Ma'am kay Holiday." wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHHAHA! duha gid ta gali mang lampel moments!!!!

    ReplyDelete