Custom Search

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dinner at D' Rasa and night cap(s) at Off Shore Bar...hehe!

We were suppose to watch a basketball match (inter call center) at 3:30pm. However, "Your Highness" was busy playing with his "pawn" at this time. So we ended up having dinner at D' Rasa.

This is our (Audie and I) first time to have dinner at D' Rasa. When we arrived at D' Rasa, "your highness" and company were already there. The place has a nice ambiance - there's a homey feel to it. Very Relaxing.

This is an "Asian Fussion" Restaurant. I ordered Fish Au Gratin while Audie had steak. As always, I forgot to take photos of the dishes prior. Thus ended up having this:

The Fish Au Gratin was a bit salty but the creamy texture of the fish and the sauce blended perfectly well and the sparing aroma of basil leaves. Out of five, I'll give it three stars.


Audie's medium rare steak (doesn't work for me - I always want my meat welldone, sorry):


For dessert, I ordered their own version of Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream. The top layer is semi-hard/semi-crunchy while the inside was sooo soft and chewy. Perfect! I think they have the best pudding ever! I'll give their pudding a four-star rating. Again, the dessert was all gone before I realize that I forgot to take a photo of it. Gosh, I feel so useless in the blogsphere! I always miss capturing stuff prior.

After dinner we transferred to OFF SHORE BAR right across the restaurant for a night cap that ended as a NIGHT OUT. One round of beer/vodka Kurrant w/ cranberry juice (my all time fave drink) became four, five, six, seven rounds before we all called it a night. Two other friends joined us.



In general, it was a relaxing night chitchating with old & new friends alike.

D' Rasa Restaurant and Off Shore Bar are both located at the Metrodome Plaza, Araneta Street (road going to the Old BCD Airport).

2 comments:

  1. Funny name for a restaurant esp for the Bacolodnons..D'Rasa is a term used for roosters that are thouroughbred..Now I'm wondering why they named that restaurant D Rasa. On the flipside,your pasta looks as good as it tastes..yummy..will try that soon, was thinking of using smoked salmon instead of the canned one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malou! Perfect if you have smoked salmon! Now I envy you! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete