Custom Search

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lunch with the Wonder Twins and Granchio Pasta - My own version!

At the office, I had lunch with the wonder twins - Shella and Cathy! This is how we eat lunch: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR Away from eachother with the fear that one might steal the other's ba-on. Hehehehehe! JOKE!



And what do you think happens after lunch???? Pig's disease??? Hehehehe! Shella is dozing off to Lala Land....



Or retouching for her "pictorial"? Lifestyle coach becoming her own version of Judy Ann Santos: hehehehe!



Imagine! I was already full after eating yet I was thinking of my next cooking endeavor! I was so excited to go home after work because I am going to cook my dinner er... breakfast... at 4:30am (my shift is 7pm to 4am this week). First thing I did when I got home was to take out the crabs from the fridge (of course after washing my hands... DUH!).

Here are the Shells of four (4) large crabs after removing the meat:



And here's the chunky meat (i'm salivating while looking at the photo):



And here's the finish product (plated dish). This time I made a SUPER MEGA CONSCIOUS EFFORT to take a photo before digging in:




You like? I like! Here's my recipe:

Ingredients:
2 cups crab meat
1/2 Nestle Cream (small can)
1 cup non-fat milk
Juice of 1/4 lemon
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup grated quick melt cheese
2oz olives
2 tbsp butter
3 cloves garlic - chopped
1/2 large onion - chopped
Basil leaves (cut thinly)
salt and pepper

Procedure:
1. Saute garlic & onion in butter until golden brown.
2. Add crab meat. Saute for 5 mins.
3. Pour in nestle cream and non-fat milk. Bring to a boil.
4. Add grated cheese.
5. Once sauce becomes thick, add olives and tomato sauce.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Add Basil leaves.

Uber easy to prepare and super delish! I swear!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment