Custom Search

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

80th Birthday Party

I attended the 80th birthday of my deceased (paternal) grandmother's sister. It was held at the Club House of Windsor Subdivision (Active Group) in Talisay City two nights ago.

Maricris Locsin and brother chef. Maricris is the Sales & Banquet Coordinator of Sugarland Hotel.



Appetizers and desserts station


I love this greek salad. Refreshing! :)


The cholesterol induced Lechon. I love the crispy skin and the ribs! To Die For!


I am not really a fan of this veggie mix. Oh well, if it's good for you... dig in.


Seafood Linguini, looked tempting but didn't have room to try it. Maybe next time.


Catfish Teriyaki. I think i need to buy a real camera and not rely on my iPhone all the time. Baaaad Lighting. :(


Callos, this I HEART! I can eat callos forever!


Chicken Relleno


And the star of the night: The Roast Beef. I think I had three or four servings.

Apart from the great food was the excellent service. The waiters were attentive and Kring (Maricris) made sure the needs of the guests were taken cared of real time.

For caterings, contact Sugarland at:
Tel. No. +63-34-4352690 to 99

Sugarland Hotel
Araneta Street, Singcang,
Bacolod City, 6100
Philippines

2 comments:

  1. i know the food there... i used to work there. Food is really inviting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bing will love your post

    ReplyDelete