Custom Search

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Very Rude Attendant of Bob's Cafe - Teleperformance!!!


On October 28, 2009, I arrived at the office around 840pm (my shift is at 10pm) and went straight to Bob's Cafe on 2nd floor. I wanted to buy seven (7) of my trainees chocolate cakes. I asked this rude attendant wearing orange shirt that day (i think) how many slices can the left-over chocolate cake accommodate? She was frowning, not looking you straight in the eye, and says in a very sacrastic/lazy tone "ANOM!" Then, I said "Ay, kulang na. Tag pila ni ya day ang inyo muffins?" She responded rudely, "FORTY!" Then, turns around and went straight to the bread spread behind her. I wanted to get seven (7) muffins instead but because of her unwillingness to assist, I did not bother to do so. I turned my back and went straight to our Training office in the Operations Floor.

This was the second time I experienced her rudeness. The first time was before I went on leave the previous week which I let it pass. While in our office, I was contemplating on her BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE and I asked around. To my surprise A LOT of our employees have experienced the same. Estella Nacionales, our QA Analyst experienced her rudeness. Shella Pabon, Cathy Yulo-Arbolario, Sherwin Seriritan (the list can go on and on). None of them though raised this concern yet.

Not contented with the information I got, I accessed Facebook on my iPhone and became a fan of "CAFE BOBS" and placed a comment on their WALL informing them if it's possible to replace this rude attendant. The pregnant lady and the gentleman before her were very nice and accommodating, typical of Bob's employees, NOT HER!

9 comments:

  1. dear look for he manager or supervisor asap...they would be happy to hear your complaint ...and do it seconds after the incident so she cant deny anything and put the blame on you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it helps a lot if you get the attention of the store's higher ups asap they would be always happy to hear your complaints ....ka kiosk ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes she's rude. a friend (of mine) asked for a plastic stirrer (not buying coffee from Bob) and she rudely told my friend "pra lang na mam sa mga gabakal sang coffee sa amon." aw sa kakarampot nga stirrer nila pagdamutan ba ang friend ko. ---ishie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling wala dire sila manager on site. She's the attendant/Manager/Supervisor! hekhek! I raised the concern to our facilities manager already. I just hope ma actionan nila right away (i hope it wont take FOREVER).

    Ishie: I support. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. pati stirrer..oh my those actions of hers wont wont get away from me ...dira palang sa counter ill give her a dagger look "mama wild style " and tell her how many thousands of pesos i had spent in your establishment and just for a plastic stirrer you can even spare man lang ...spare na lang ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. teh na aksyonan na nong?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spoke with their supervisor and he informed me that they might give her disciplinary action and would not be allowed to work at their TP - Branch. However, last week, she was still working there. May time nga gusto ka pag mag bakal sa bob's pero pag kita mo chura niya ga second thoughts ka. hahahaha! But we'll see what our admin dept will handle this. I reported this to them also. will give you updates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's gone and everybody's happy! :)

    ReplyDelete