Custom Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I lost 12lbs. in Three Weeks!!!

Here's My Diet Regimen:

GOLDEN RULE: NO SODA AND WHITE RICE EVER!!!

For Breakfast, it's plain and creamy yogurt mixed with fibre rich cereal (of your choice):





For Lunch/Dinner:



1.) Pasta (whole wheat) with Marinara sauce. You may add slices of chicken breasts, shrimps, squid or just eat it plain:





OR




2.) Grilled Chicken Breast (marinate with lemon juice, salt, pepper) and Red Rice:








Whenever you get hungry in between meals, have a protien bar:




I swear I lost 12lbs in less than three weeks! From 160+lbs. I am now 148lbs!!! Try it! It might work on you too!!! Tell me your story after three weeks. :)





P.S. You can "cheat" once a week. You can eat whatever you like on your "cheat day"!

3 comments:

  1. I hope this works for me too! i'll give it a try! what about exercise(ugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian, very little cardio exercises will do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's impressive. Gotta try that out. Daddio is coming home soon...have to be in shape.I'll start it tonight at work by having some Quaker oatmeal cookies to get by. Can you please post your marinara pasta recipe for me dahling? Thanks much!=)

    ReplyDelete