Custom Search

Monday, August 24, 2009

BKK on my mind!

I got a surprise email from my dear friend Jaf who's based in LA. It was my ticket to Bangkok! YEY! YEY! YEY!

Here's a part of that email:

DEAR MR. BAYLON,

Thank you for choosing Philippine Airlines. Your Electronic Ticket has been issued. Below are your flight and ticketing details.

MNL BKK PR732 23OCT 1930
BKK MNL PR731 26OCT 1350

So we're definitely going to Bangkok! This is my fifth visit to the capital city of Thailand. And obviously is one of my favorite cities in Asia. Food in BKK is fantastic and is an integral part of thai culture. You don't have to walk far to find something to eat - food stalls are everywhere! Speaking of food, my female friend and co-employee Jannie came back yesterday from Bangkok and promised to give me "Tom Yum Goong Mix". Must be those sachets that you pour the content in a bowl and dilute it with water. Will definitely try it out. Thank You in advance!

We will be staying with another good friend of ours, Anton. Anton has a 3 - bedroom Apartment in BKK. One masters bedroom, A guestroom with one queen-size bed and another with two double beds. Golden rule is that nobody is allowed to sleep on the floor because it doesn't make the apartment look good. hahahahahha! love it! I already forwarded the flight details to him. Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment